Fundraisers and Teams are a critical part of Powwow for Hope and the work of the Foundation. The funds that are raised help support the availability of community education, screening, outreach, survivor support and opportunities within the community. Fundraisers can join forces and create a Team! Creating a team is an easy and fun way to join together to help loved ones who are experiencing cancer.
Fundraisers and Teams do NOT need to be present at the Powwow for Hope event. You can participate from anywhere by creating a fundraiser and forming a team or joining an existing team!
Why form a team?
- Honor & support your family & friends who have courageously faced cancer
- Recognize your team's commitment to finding cancer solutions for our people
- Bring together family and friends for a shared cause that affects us all
- Proceeds from past events have allowed us to create and deliver culturally-relevant cancer prevention resources to more Tribal and urban communities than ever before! Find AICAF’s resources here.
- Create your fundraiser and start your team at www.firstgiving.com/americanindiancancer/2019powwowforhope
- Register your team and raise $20 per person by April 19 for a T-shirt at the event!
- Designate your team captain and begin setting your fundraising goals for your team.
- If your team is interested in having a table or has a question about the Powwow for Hope event, please contact email@example.com.