Teams are a critical part of Powwow for Hope. Teams raise funds that support the availability of community education, screening outreach, survivor support and opportunities within the community. Creating a team is an easy and fun way to join together and help fight cancer.
Can't make it to the event? You can participate from anywhere by donating or joining a team! Click here to create a team.
Why form a team?
- Honor & support your family & friends who battled or survived cancer
- Recognize your organization/team's commitment to finding American Indian cancer solutions
- Bring together your family and friends for a shared cause that affects us all
- Proceeds from past events have allowed us to create and deliver culturally-relevant cancer prevention resources to more Tribal and urban communities
Act now and create your team!
- Create a team at firstgiving.com/americanindiancancer/powwowforhope
- Register your team and raise $20 by March 30, 2018 to receive a T-shirt
- Designate your team captain and begin setting your fundraising goals for your team
- If your team is interested in having a table or has a question about the Powwow for Hope event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in having a team booth or food at the event?